Old book, cyclamen, and fungi


There are real treasures lurking near me. Herman Melville's Moby Dick, published by Oxford in 1925, is my oldest book. It was a great feeling to pick up the old green hardcover book, to read it, to turn the pages. Now it's on my desk, because I'm simply fascinated that this book is 99 years old this year.
I took the cyclamen flower from my eight year old plant as a decorative element to mark the spring time. Cyclamen persicum is a popular houseplant for the winter-spring season, and the plant I bought in February 2016 has given me plenty of flowers this year.
The fungus is a great character species.
The grove inkcap Coprinopsis melanthina a good marker of the forest in the landscape. Although we no longer have forests, all wooded habitats are plantations.
Now I am quite happy because I surround myself with valuable things.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése