What the nationalists want to ignore

The Slovak houses, like my Hungarianized surname, always remind me of my ancestors, that I have a family tree of many nationalities. That is why the nationalist slogan is false for me. Of course, the old trick is "divide and rule". It is a good question whose interest it is to maintain nation states in Europe, instead of finally developing a unified European consciousness that could unite us, the half a billion people living here. In theory, the Carpathian Basin could have been an ideal melting pot of peoples, but somehow they all split up and formed many small countries. We claim absolute fictitious differences when we are actually related. In my family tree, besides Slovak and Hungarian, I also have Romanian, Slovenian and Armenian ancestors. Why on earth would I impose a Hungarian identity on myself, when it is enough for me to be a Hungarian citizen and to have a family tree of many nationalities is a good feeling for me. The Hungarian nation is not in my interest, but in the interest of those who use it for marketing purposes. They enrich and profit from the national brand. It looks to me very much like the Nationals are bleeding the country dry and have for years been virtually hostile to anyone who tries to resist their damaging selfishness. I claim that nationalists despise Hungarians in the interior. An example of this is the worship of Hungarians beyond the border, especially the Hungarian-speaking ethnic group of the former Principality of Transylvania, as an 'ancient pure Hungarian race'. Now that the system of national cooperation is faced with an ageing population and the emigration of those of working age, it is simply resorting to global labour leasing and the importation of guest workers. I have nothing against guest workers! Just don't exploit them! What bothers me is that the nationalists have been running a vile campaign for years with the slogan: 'If you come to Hungary, you cannot take the jobs of Hungarians'. A 2014 attacked NGOs, in particular the Ökotárs Foundation, which reminded us of the cursed times. Or those times never passed. There is also the severe limitation of the independence of local governments, the degradation of mayors to mere executors of orders. Staggering price rises and depressed wages. Wherever I look, the nationalists are hostile to the Hungarian people and are directly intimidating them.
Then I watch Hungarian people serving nationalists in exchange for a little money, unable to see that they have accepted a handout from a thief! Look at what the 'masters' were before they came to power and what they do and the damage they cause, then think about whether it was worth sacrificing your human dignity for them!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése