The fall of the hero

It is not history that has ended, but the story of the human who acts, the hero. We are all weird animals at the mercy of our needs, merely pretending to be somebody. The human of the present is incapable of managing his destiny independently, because it is surrounded by a system that is global and knows everything about it. If it wants to live, it serves and does not form morals and principles in itself, because they are only useless loads in its psyche. I file my fingernails and stare depressedly at the human tragicomedy, looking in the mirror.
Алексей Анатольевич Навальный died after a strange, prolonged "suicide". He returned to Russia a heroic puppet in a geopolitical battle, even though everyone, including himself, knew he was going to die.
There are also long-lived politicians in history who, over the decades of their lives, have experienced how history works and how the world changes in a completely different direction and completely independently of their ideas. Lajos Kossuth is a well-known historical figure of the Hungarian nation. I am trying to put together a very large historical tableau in my mind and I can't. It is now beyond my intellectual capacity and I am actually beginning to feel sad. I'll leave this article aside and go on to something I can influence. Knowing that I am no hero, I view the tragicomedy of human with irony.






Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése