Russian bear bit off the tail feathers of the Hungarian falcon

How did the hopeful young man who spoke at Imre Nagy's funeral become a servant of Russian interests? The emblematic figure of the system of national cooperation is a mixture of political entrepreneur and con man, and delusional messiah. It is uncomfortable to look at him and listen, especially when he is overcome with fear in the presence of the Russian lord. The Hungarian leader likes to present himself as very brave, but what he showed there was a little man. It is amazing that Hungarians always look for hope in the wrong direction and betray themselves.
Unfortunately, I still have a sentimental heart and a sincere sorrow as I look at this unfortunate, half-mad Hungarian nation full of complexes and missed opportunities. A bunch of alkies hobbits in the middle of Europe, who have long suffered from identity confusion. And yes, I'm Hungarian, so my anger and sorrow and biting irony are absolutely justified! You should understand, because it's in your interest to be subjected to a resource-wasting, life-sucking system and you're losing out! I'm very sensitive to unequal situations because I've been a victim and I recognise the "evil". I'm still reading Pierre Bourdieu's Masculine Domination and he clearly describes the power-versus-human relationship in the male-female set-up. It is clear that the system that has ruled the Hungarian nation for centuries is responsible for the nation's decline, because it constantly stifles development, oppresses people and drives out or even destroys the active ones. It is sad to me to see elder person desperately clinging to the illusion of a "proud nation" and when I briefly outline what the reality is, it is as if I have struck a blow. And yet I do not wish to harm him at all, but to rescue his own person from the lowly position to which he is a prisoner and which he serves with blind, false enthusiasm. The system that is holding the Hungarian people captive is completely exploiting them, because it is shockingly inefficient, extremely wasteful and has a penchant for redistributing state wealth from the population to the 'elite'. I swear on my life that I have tried to find the positive aspects of the orange regime, but when I put the good and the bad of the orange regime together, it turned out to be bad. It should be obvious to many by now how disenfranchised they are, and collectively the country is lagging behind and in steady decline.
It is important to note that the "Hungarian" elite has a predatory mentality! It cannot manage. If it cannot access external resources, its serious shortcomings will be exposed. He has an absolutely hostile mentality to anyone who questions and contradicts his presumed prerogatives, his unlimited thievery.
Be sure to read the recommended work by Pierre Bourdieu, because it is astonishing how he makes sense of the psychological self-subordination of the exploited of the system, how the elements, dictates and symbols of the centuries-old structure completely transform their minds and make them believe that they are serving free will the regime that supposedly and in their misconception, protects them.
I'm going to finish writing now, because I have an overwhelming feeling. So many lives wither away before they can be fulfilled. It is sad to see the wasted lives and the unhappiness, the unbridled delusions and the villains who are not suffering a bit.
We are all living in the last chapter of the tragedy of a small nation, and I call out in desperation to the others who can still act.








Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése