The rise and fall of empires

Earlier today, a bot from Hong Kong thoroughly scanned my blog. It was busy, just like the Singaporean bot a few months earlier.
I am aware of the predominance of Asia on the Eurasian continent, that the nations of the European peninsula are gradually losing their leading role in the globalised world and that the migration of people from Africa will completely reshape the composition of its population in fifty years. My guess is that they wouldn't even recognise Hungary if they lived long enough. I don't want to grow old here though. I really don't. I wouldn't have wanted to be born in China either, where there are lots of people, life is cheap and it would feel like shit if I was blacklisted and faced with the impossibility of existence. This technique was also used in Hungary by a former dictatorship.
Unfortunately, the dictatorship has also been recreated because the Hungarian does not know freedom and demands repression. That is security for him. The orange scavenger likes the oppressive regimes of the East because he is a little man who supports his miserable mental make-up with great role models. And yet he spoke so eloquently about Western values early in his political career.
I feel sorry for Hong Kong, I feel sorry for the many people of China and all the horrors that selfish people of all ages and in all countries unleash on others.
Unfortunately, the imperial mindset is ignorant of human rights and oppressive empires are hellish places, no matter what the propaganda marketing may suggest. No sane person falls for the charade.
Oh poor foolish humanity, even empires will not survive the 21st century. It will be a very great human sacrifice.








Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése