Dirty white (boy) mushroom


The pavement mushroom Agaricus bitorquis is one of our mushrooms that thrives in the green spaces of the city, growing from April onwards. Its unique technique is to burst out of the slightly dry, hard soil with its hat open, so that the mature spores fall as quickly as possible. That's why his hat is always dirty.
I was walking to work and I noticed the mushroom in one of the streets when Foreigner's hit Dirty white boy was playing on the phone. (This track is also on the soundtrack of my novel Star City Roulette.) As soon as I saw the 'dirty white mushroom', I smiled. I picked up the fruiting body to show it to the novice mushroom pickers who would be visiting me at the market during the morning.
If you want something really good, open the link and meet my beloved blonde hero, the white rabbit of my imagination.
And you should also read the second article of the day, which is a freshly written excerpt from my never-to-be finished novel.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése