New series of lectures in 2023

Today was the fifth performance of Gombafutam/Running mushroom. In the meantime, I'm going to start another online series focusing on species knowledge, with 10 presentations of 200 mushrooms in total. At the moment, I try to select the most important mushrooms, keeping in mind their edible value. The most attractive feature of mushrooms is their unique taste. They add variety to our meals. There are many excellent mushroom dishes. I have my favourite edible mushrooms, which I like to collect and have many fond memories of. Among the 200 will be important poisonous mushrooms, interesting and protected mushrooms too. A good exercise is to list the species and arrange them in groups of 10x20.
The picture shows some fungi with closed fruiting bodies, which belong to quite different taxonomic groups, but used to be in the same class, the Gasteromycetes. You can find the full selection of pictures on my blog's Facebook page.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése