Szeged, the city of sunshine and mushrooms

Today I travelled over to Szeged for the local shroomers' event. This year's course is starting and today was the first day of training. I was there at the same time a year ago, and I don't understand why I don't go more often, because the atmosphere in Szeged is significantly better than in my hometown. It's not far, 100 kilometres away, and the train journey takes an hour and a half. Photos taken with a mobile phone also convey something of the mood of the day. I only clicked on a few of them, because I was there mainly for the event, but I did wander around downtown a bit. The Tisza, the main square, the Duomo are always nice to see. The local shroomers are a very good team. It was great to see how many people came to the first day. I have been thinking about what I can use from what I have seen. I like learning because there is always something to improve.

P.S.: Which I can't stand, because the last straw in the poisoned chalice of stupidity is the return of the castle-county. Our castles have been ruins or monuments for a long time, but our corrupt elite are playing the feudal lord, they are signing the country's assets in their name. They are scoundrels, scavengers. I have a patient and gentle nature, and I have endured the triumph of evil stupidity until I was 42. I have now switched for my own good to total defence against the madness. I have had enough. As soon as I get the chance, I'm packing up and getting out of here. I love many of our cities and regions, but I'm not willing to go from citizen to "human resource" because of the domineering intentions of a few dozen villains.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése