Mushrooms are wonderful, but you need knowledge to mushroom

When I recognised my first mushroom as a small child, which was the shaggy inkcap Coprinus comatus, I immediately hold up a book on mushrooms. I was ten, but I knew I needed more knowledge. That's why it surprises me when adults, without any concrete knowledge, get the urge to pick mushrooms in the rainy summer when they see the abundance. I never did such a silly thing. I was careful. And one of my favourite quotes to this day: mushrooms are always ready to surprise us. Thanks to my caution and thirst for knowledge, I have never had any unpleasant surprises. I have had many wonderful experiences with mushrooms. That's why I think it's important to educate you, so that mushrooms can give you a good experience. Monday is the fourth in my lecture series. I'm pleasantly excited, because I'm excited to be delivering a really rich package of knowledge. I like to impress my listeners. I like to show you the wonderful mushrooms and of course warn you what to look out for.
The presentations are in Hungarian.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése