Self-irony is the salt of life


I was very much a child when I first heard the song and it became an instant favourite because I really couldn't sing or dance and I still can't. I really like this kind of humour. Self-irony is cool. This song had a subconscious influence on one of my novels, in which the extremely handsome hero falls from one awkward situation to another, but he has a great time with them because he's troubled by a very big problem. I love my stories. They warm my heart. True, no one understands why I'm giggling. It is when I am adventuring in my imagination with my lovable and feeble heroes that I am truly alive. Reality is harsh and cruel, but fictional reality is exactly what I make it. I fill my imagination with wonder and dance and sing out with my heroes. Okay, there are no professional singers and dancers among them, so it's a bit of a weird party. Everyone is clumsy, but it's overwhelmingly fun to see the fallibility and grandeur come together.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése