Amazing mushrooms

In the evening I selected some of my tens of thousands of photos for my presentation on Saturday. I have been in the green for more than ten years and have gathered a lot of experience and knowledge. Below I've included one of my videos talking about my favourites. The video is in Hungarian, as I can only speak fluently and enjoyably in my mother tongue. This video was shot at home, on my basic setup, so to speak. I can be even better in front of an audience, because the performer and the audience interact at the level of unspoken, subconscious signals, and that's a plus. In addition, the theme is really colourful and peculiar, because I show the diversity of fruiting bodies. The 12 images show 3 to 3 species from 2 phylums and 4 orders : Basidiomycota Agaricales, Russulales, Auriculariales, Ascomycota Pezizales. All my own photos and all but one are from my hometown and the surrounding area. I am not going to write about mushrooms in English, because the presentation will be in Hungarian. I will personally talk about them to those who honour me and the mushrooms with their presence on Saturday morning.


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése