Good day

I know, it's weird, but I'm obsessed with spending my life doing something useful and it drives me crazy when I can't use my abilities. When I feel useless, my passion very quickly turns into aggression, which I control against myself with terrible routine. I am a professional self-digester. Because what's the point of life if you don't leave something of spiritual value behind? If we do not form a community to worship together the gifts of nature, and celebrate life on earth, and honour each other with meaningful attention, then we are already in hell and we are all damned. It's scarier than anything, even death. I fight against destructive indifference. I cannot give in to the foolish pursuit of pleasure. I am not attracted to material pleasures. I live a simple life, because I am gripped by a greater value.
I am a humanist. I have learned from the horrors of history. I know exactly where lies, ignorance and indifference lead. I value knowledge and have a 200-volume mini home library. I've been interested in fungi since I was a child and I love to talk about them. My enthusiasm is not faked, it's on my face. I am an honest person, although my openness shocks many people. Hungarian society is poisoned by illusions, and honesty is frightening or incomprehensible to many. I can't find a common voice with my own country. Well, that sucks. So I am seriously looking for an escape route. I certainly don't want to wait for the hard part of winter, because the country is becoming unlivable. I want to use my knowledge and skills elsewhere, because I doubt that the world doesn't need me. I am not in a bad mood now, but I am worried about the winter. As a freelance blogger, my livelihood has always been unpredictable, but I'm used to it. However, this year things are deteriorating at an alarming rate.
However, today I concentrated on my chosen task and as a result of many years of practice, it turned out to be a successful day. November showed its best side. The mushroom pickers were delighted with the mushrooms they found and were interested to learn more about them. We also found edible fruiting bodies. I love to perform. It surprises me that I'm so passionate. I am otherwise a peaceful and quiet person, but when I make a decision to love and protect something, the warrior comes out. Yes, one of (wo)man's noblest duties is to protect life. And it bothered me that I was a wimp, that I couldn't buy a good bike because I could cycle all the way to Póstelek. It's not far from the city. A real dark green doesn't even take public transport. I need to rethink my lifestyle and make further changes. Nature is the basis of our lives and we have done a lot of damage to it. It is in our own interest to simplify our lifestyle and give nature more space.
And I am leaving Hungary because I want to grow, to expand my knowledge, to enrich my intellectual heritage.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése