Mushrooms in the town

The eastern half of Hungary will be hit by a severe drought in 2022. The year 2021 was also dry, which will add to the trouble. I publish an average of three hundred mushroom pictures a year. Last year I have less than a hundred, and this year I have very few habitat photos of mushrooms. So I was very happy, almost moved to tears, when I saw the smoky dapperling Leucoagaricus barssii in the street. I was taking a still life of a fruit tree on my work table. Then I walked around town looking for other mushrooms. It's strange that I use a Nikon DSLR, because for years I shot with a very good Canon compact camera. But I promised my friend who gave me the big camera that I would use it and send him pictures regularly. Again, I have to learn to use a different type of camera. But that's progress, step by step and I'm getting higher and higher. I don't compete with anyone. Surpassing myself is the real victory. I hope to finally be able to go mushrooming in another region in September! I need to practice. Due to the epidemic and the drought, I have not travelled and have been very behind.
I'm sorry, but I'm not writing any more articles in Hungarian on the blog. For now I'm using an online translator, but I'm learning English. I have accepted the fact that my country is just a city-state in a global world. The Hungarian language is beautiful, but in the 21st century, I can't get anywhere with it. That is the sad truth.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése