Halfway between two worlds

I went for another walk today, tempted by the sunshine, but the smoke soon started to burn my eyes. The amount of rubbish being burnt is staggering, because people cannot afford modern heating technology or to improve their properties. The smoke from burning rubbish is full of carcinogenic compounds. Just today a statistic came out that the number of cancer cases in my country is the highest and too many people are dying from it. This shows that although Hungary is still among the most developed countries, currently in 46th place, but we will be out of the top 50 in a few years.
As I was walking, I was thinking, surely I want to die here? Because life is becoming less and less possible. In Hungary, the fundamental right to life is effectively being violated because individual interest overrides everything. Okay, who am I to deprive someone else of the warmth of home, which he achieves by burning rubbish, but he harms himself and others with smoke!
This is a suicidal nation in the big picture.
The strength of a country lies in its citizens, independent of state power, capable of acting, value-creating and value-keeper, regardless of their origin, gender or age. Unfortunately, there is a third type: the value-loser.
What are the orange cadres like in terms of their actions? Considering the state of the nation. In a few years Bulgaria will overtake Hungary. Incredibly incompetent and pernicious figures prey on the nation, projecting a false national image to the gullible who have lost the battle against their own dark impulses.
If those few hundred thousand truly independent citizens don't get their act together and start the work of reforming this year, I'm out of the country too. Fighting alone is a double pain. I will definitely go, because with 45 years of experience, as a good observer, I can see exactly where the runaway decay is heading. And I don't want to get under the rubble!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése