What has Europe given us? Charles de L'Écluse

Carolus Clusius in Latin, Clusius Károly in Hungarian is the name of the eminent scientist to whom we owe the first botanical research in Hungary. Read his biography in French here and in Hungarian here.

Although I vowed not to get upset, but the spread of stupidity and evil for personal gain, the destruction of human lives and natural values infuriated me. Europe has never been mean to the Hungarians, it has just generally looked the other way, as there were quite a few internal problems in the West. Now, I don't list the various wars that reached such proportions in the 20th century that they went down in history as world wars. The alliance of European nations, now known as the European Union, is a historic undertaking and a noble effort to preserve peace in the long term. Anyone who weakens the alliance for personal gain is the ultimate scumbag. And what can I say about Europe's elite, because they are no better than Viktor Orbán or Robert Fico and I could go on and on about the other villains, because the Western elite are as stupid as they come and I'm fucking sick of having such fuck-ups fucking up the world I want to live my creative life in. While scientists have toiled for centuries to understand the world and humanism has spread in Europe, nationalism and the evil dream of empire are spreading like a festering ulcer, setting the whole world ablaze once again!
Oh, you're as stupid as you are, you'll die stupid, and I'll watch damnation with tears in my eyes.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése