Those wonderful boletes

Today at 5pm I will be giving an online lecture to my fellow mushroomers who have signed up for my '101 Mushrooms' course. In my linked article you can read the course recommendation in Hungarian. It will be a year-long programme, and I'll have the theoretical part before spring. But I repeat the knowledge transfer over and over again to make sure it sticks in the memory. I like to talk about mushrooms, I like to share my experiences, because I have a big project called simply 'Enjoy', and in it I have my projects related to the joy of living. I also see the good and the bad very well. I can enjoy life and my laughter is full of joy. When I talk about my favourites, I really blossom and I'm full of energy. This is also an added value, an added blessing to my performances. I love to inspire my listeners. I love it when they too light up with joy. It's good to share happiness.
Yes, I know, I'm a very sentimental, emotional, sensitive idealist, but I was born that way.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése