As a child of the atomic age, I am talking about nature

The prompt was a thought: "I'm thinking that technological civilization is unsustainable if we wipe out the living world in the process. As living beings we need living things, not more and more digital toys and waste."
Obviously, we believed we could live without nature, because our technological development has reached an amazing level. Just think of the ever more sophisticated medical diagnostic tools, but the smartphone has also proved to be an epoch-making invention. I first entered cyberspace in the library's internet club in February 1997. In the club I was almost the only girl among the many boys. I was always interested in technology because of the communication. In 2000 I bought my first radio phone, a very basic basic model. I bought my first smartphone second hand in 2005, it was still a pda mobile hybrid, but it already had all the features that made the more modern version a hit. Born in 1978, I have been following the development of technology and the decline of the natural environment all my life. As a city dweller, I am fully aware of my vulnerability to technology, and also that a return to traditional farming is simply not possible due to severe natural damage and overpopulation. We are all in a very scary trap. Luckily for me, I am smart enough to think of solutions and make decisions.
A word of advice, keep your wits about you, develop your mind, learn practical skills, because you will need your own human values. Our technology will not save us when the biosphere collapses because of our overuse.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése