Twenty good, edible mushrooms

On Monday I gave the opening presentation of Gombafutam 2023/Running mushroom 2023. I had a great time talking about why I like mushrooms. In short: the edible muhsrooms have an unique aroma, the fruiting bodies are beautiful, the forest has healing powers, you can experience a sense of unity in the green and the search for mushrooms is an exciting activity that brings joy. And then there are the others, with whom we share many wonderful experiences. Unfortunately, in the 21st century, loneliness has become a commonplace. A staggering number of people experience a nagging sense of isolation. The internet is a useful invention, but social apps lie because they trap you in a bubble where you get starved. So for your own sake, put away your smartphone and get back to reality. I'll help you do that too. I use the internet, but I don't let it take advantage of me anymore because I see the trap it has against me. The 2023 mushroom season starts in March. Spring is the growing season for fantastic morels. Let's get ready for the season together. I'll introduce you to the wonderful world of mushrooms. And then you'll get to experience in real life everything I've been talking about. I've had tens of thousands of wonderful experiences with mushrooms. I'm happy to share with you my experiences, my knowledge, my experiences.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése