10 presentations for €25

If you love tasting and enjoying mushrooms as much as I do, you'll love my series of presentations go the 2023 season. I'm creating ten new performances from my vast store of knowledge. I have the topics. They build on each other. I want to entertain and enrich beginners and advanced shroomers alike. Since it's easiest to meet online, I'll provide a Google Meet chat room link shortly. The first presentation is entitled: Why do we love mushrooms? The date is still in question as I have a bad cough, but as soon as it subsides, we'll dive into the virtual mushroom hunt. What kind of performer am I? I recommend my channel "What's in the box?" series. It is in Hungarian, because I can only speak fluently and expressively in my mother tongue. The blog is English since 25 August 2022, and I'm not changing that. Last year I got fed up with a lot of things, one of which is the lack of language skills, which further reinforces Hungarians' fear of the outside world. And it is irrational! There are so many wonders in nature worth exploring. As a child, I put mushrooms at the centre of my attention because I soon realised how unique they are. They are definitely worth your attention. 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése