Dancing with the stars

I hung the string of lights around my neck, put the mobile phone in my pocket, the bluetooth earpiece in my ear, started the pop-rock selection and danced in the fresh four-degree air under the constellations of winter and spring. I have been the only child of my father who, at the age of seven, asked him which constellation was the "Chariot of Göncöl". He explained what I should notice in the sky and there it was. Then I quickly learned from a book that it was part of Ursa Maior. I fell in love with the starry sky at a very early age and was inspired by the sight of it. This feeling has never subsided. I'm glad I still have a fascination with the sky.
So, at dawn, I looked out from the spaceship called Earth at the galactic environment surrounding the Solar System and admired the bright stars nearby while dancing to a contemporary pop song. Now that was a truly human experience.


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése