Running mushroom 2023

The first presentation of my online series this year will take place on 16 January at 6 pm. It's a nice boost to be able to deal with my favourites again. I love talking about them. They have given me so many wonderful experiences and I am happy to pass on my joy and knowledge about mushrooms. Two years ago the series was free, but the economy has deteriorated so much and now I have no other income that I have to charge some money for my knowledge. It bothers me a little, but necessity is now pushing me down. Put aside the depressing thoughts, because they only bring us down. Remember, there are four values you can turn to and one of them is money, the others, equally important(!) are knowledge, people, nature. Nature has given me a lot. So I approach it with respect. I'm happy when they join me on the mushroom trail. I'm happy to show you my favourites. I'll tell you about them. They are wonderful. More information on the blog's community page.

The titles of the ten presentations:

 1 Why we love mushrooms
 2 Twenty popular mushrooms
 3 Our cultivated mushrooms
 4 Risks of eating mushrooms
 5 A cavalcade of fruiting bodies
 6 Twenty poisonous and edible mushroom pairs
 7 My food is my medicine
 8 The ideal mushroom season
 9 Collecting, using and preserving mushrooms
10 A colourful insight into the mushroom kingdom.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése