March

The third month of the year can be exciting if the weather is good. This year, there seems to be no problem with precipitation, rain is expected and the winter was rainy, which means that the ground is almost saturated with water. I am pleasantly excited. I give a presentation in the late afternoon on the first day of the month. There will be ten lectures in March. I'll keep you informed about these in good time. You can ask about them on the blog page.
I have included some of my photos from three years ago. These show how much the month gives us after a grey winter. In addition to the online lectures, I take my students out into the field, because Verpa bohemica interests many people. I think about how I can best serve my students. I would like you to have a really good experience with mushrooms.

The most important conservation day of the month is World Water Day on the 22nd.

P.S.: International Women's Day makes me feel good that I owe my privileged position to the struggles of my ancestors. But it also reminds me that the fight is not over.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése