Spring in the garden

There are all sorts of world days this week, but I don't feel like writing about them now, because, for example, there is no forest or water in Békés County and I have enough articles about our disappearing values in my blog. I'm tired of repeating important facts. I've been working in the garden and around the house this week, because spring is here and life really picks up. I love the season of renewal, because it's when even tired and disillusioned souls like me believe a little that maybe there is hope. (There isn't.) I interrupted the work with some photography. Capturing beauty is relaxing, relaxing and looking back at good quality photos is invigorating. If you can, spend as much time as possible outdoors and get some exercise, and try to talk to each other and be a bit nicer. I'm sick to death of people being grumpy bag ladies. Where is the joy of life, the play, the dancing?! I am saddened that even spring cannot bring to life the digitally obsessed people stuck in the city. My photos are also ineffective. People don't even know what life is worth anymore. Well, ecological collapse will bring them back to life.




Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése