Where the pines live

Today I had a different plan than worrying about Russian aggression. I live in the south-eastern corner of Hungary. The sole ruler of my country is engaged in dubious political manoeuvres because he believes he can restore Great Hungary. The national leader is an ethno-nationalist running amok. One of the self-destructive stupidities of Hungarians is that they don't understand that anyone who usurps power to make laws to take away the wealth of the country is a robber and is doing them harm. And the European Union continues to give money to the Hungarian scoundrel who is inciting against Brussels. People have lost their minds. I am paralysed by the level of stupidity. What the hell am I supposed to do with all these self-harming fools? I have enough problems to deal with. I cannot take on the fate of others! It is impossible. Why people have lost their common sense to protect their interests and keep their nation alive. Not to scatter and use up national wealth, but to preserve it and enrich it with new ideas. Why do they give up their freedom of choice and believe stupid propaganda?
There is nothing special about me. I simply like to collect information, observe and think since I was a child. Basic fact follows, one means of survival is to observe the environment. If you're not informed, you can die. More and more people are forgetting this. The internet, which I first joined in February 1997, was a wonderful invention that I thought could really connect people. I didn't think that the weakness of the human brain, that it is an extremely energy-intensive biological device, would take global communication in the wrong direction. Our brains conserve energy wherever they can. It's a fantastic organ, but it's difficult to run. For example, our willpower is finite. When you run out, it's very easy to get tempted. We are prone to spontaneous, unthinking reactions and fail to reflect on the correctness of the information we receive. Another cancer of the modern age is the incredible media noise. We are inundated with useless information from all sides, which quickly exhausts our attention and willpower. The apparent anonymity and facelessness offered by the internet increases our audacity to act out our aggression.
Now you rightly ask what my thoughts so far have to do with the title of my post and my photos? The internet is a hotbed for all sorts of fake news that mask reality. They are designed to blind people and make them look the wrong way. Although most people are truly unable to face reality. For example, climate change is disrupting our lives. In the high mountain spruce forest, I see that this is a real process. A few days ago I got the news that in spruce groves a Caesar's mushroom Amanita caesarea was found. Mediterranean, heat-loving mushroom! It is not a natural habitat of spruce forest, but the hot summers caused by climate change have allowed it to colonise. This is an obvious sign of climate change. The fungus doesn't know, and people don't care, that spruce trees are dying because of hot, dry summers. The beautiful, real, original forest is on the brink of destruction. I stood there among the old trees and I was impressed.
You are unaware of what values are being lost because you allow your attention to be diverted. You do not realise that your life is in danger. You think the big-mouth strong men will protect you. They can't protect you from themselves, from their own weakness. The Hungarian bastard built a stadium next to his country house and moved into the castle in Buda because he deserves it. The community is unable to defend itself against threats that it cannot accurately identify. But there is no community. The profiteers have succeeded in breaking up and dividing society. Democracy is merely an empty charade. Most elected representatives are mere puppets, dancing to the tune of those who pay them and shamelessly damaging society. The national asshole is also chasing his own crazy dream. I have been writing in vain for more than ten years. I have only the faintest hope that, after my death, someone will finally understand what I've been talking about and change will begin. Although I also fear that it is too late already.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése