Perfect habitat photo

The shaggy inkcap Coprinus comatus was the first mushroom I identified independently. As a child, I picked up a small book with a mushroom I had seen in the street on the cover. The draw and description of the mushroom matched the mushroom exactly. An easy and blissful success that has defined my relationship with nature's cleaner workers. The shaggy inkcap is one of my favourite mushrooms since childhood. I like to photograph its fruiting bodies. I managed to take a perfect habitat photo this afternoon. On the way home I walked along the canal bank past the old oaks. The old trees give the tree line a woodland feel. Many mushrooms live here. I saw my favourite and knew everything had come together for a good photo. I always assess well what can make a beautiful picture. It really is perfect!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése