I am a shroomer, not a sociologist or a politician, but...

I was a small child in the Kádár regime. Then I went through some traumas when I was a victim. The perpetrator never regretted what he did. For him, my beating was normal. I learned from the past and vowed never to be anyone's punching bag again. If someone tries to use me as one, I have the right to defend myself with all my strength and means. I can spot abusers from a distance and not just the person, but the system. I am not deceived by words and body language. As a former victim, I am extra sensitive. And deep pain screams in me, never again! It's irrational hell when you get hit by a person you trust. And to see that Hungarians worship and believe in abusers is a horror to me. This system is not for you, it is against you. And he will never regret the damage he causes. Check out my blog. It's full of my beautiful photos and human thoughts. It's about beauty. And its author was beaten like an animal. Is that the fate you want for your children? Because the regime is just like the abusive man. Do you wish hell for your loved ones? What kind of person are you?


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése