I haven't country

The Hungarian nation does not exist, it is just a clever, lazy man's marketing product. The usual lie that makes the weak man feel like someone, while he is the victim of the deceiver.  And yet the fans of the Hungarian nation are not the victims they like to portray themselves as, but villains ready to kill. I am not a Jew, but I learned from history when Hungarian officials rounded up Hungarian Jews in the countryside in two weeks and started the state trains to the Nazi empire. The Hungarian nation, admired by three million people, is always ready to feed your lie at the cost of others' lives! For what nation is there that does not know the common good? Does it not protect its citizens? And is capable of sacrificing 450,000 people, of mutilating the country?!? Today I realised that I have nothing to do with this country. I am lost. I simply refuse to have fellowship with such a duplicitous, lying people! Because I am sure the national fraud and his fans are ready to sacrifice anyone again for the sake of the national lie, to cover up their own cowardice. It is a lie that Hungarians are strong and proud and freedom loving! All lies!
The national crook is preparing to set up a Chinese-style technocratic dictatorship in collusion with the German car manufacturers, in order to protect his personal wealth, which he has taken from public funds, and to ensure the well-being of his accomplices, the other oligarchs.
This is what awaits those who stay within Hungarian borders. And after three decades of bad public comedy, people are still reacting to the threat with substitute actions! You are too late!!! And you have no idea how much trouble we're in, because you thought if you just laid low, someone else would sort it out. The savior comes, and you never have to do anything for the common good. You believed the national impostor who eventually became the biggest villain and created an Eastern-style autocracy with a cult of the leader in the middle of the EU. I shout in vain, you are deaf!
I can only save myself.
I was 12 years old in 1990. I remember the first free elections, the public media election programmes that I watched on television or listened to on the radio because I was following the events. I felt like history was happening and I was fascinated. I was part of it! And I kept the passion I felt then.


P.S. It's such an interesting little country that people are unable to understand that corruption is a pyramid scheme that is eating up the country's wealth! What is gained by bribing others is paid for many times over by society as a whole. And no, they don't understand why we have become the third to last worst country in the EU, when in the minds of the national idiots we are a wonderful nation! They don't understand that the officials of the old Kádár regime are professional crooks! They are the most skilled parasites in the country and serving these scumbags is a bad idea! 


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése