Daily mushrooms

December-like temperatures outside, but the fungi have not given up, with some species still growing their fruiting bodies. These were brought to the market today me, that I tell their names and whether they are edible. I have gave back the meadow mushroom Agaricus moellerianus, the spotted blewits Lepista panaeolus and its relative the field blewits L. personata as food. Tomorrow I will also go to my main place, the castle park in Póstelek. I'm going to present one of my favourite presentations. Then I look around for mushrooms.
The end of November is a beautiful time. I like weather that encourages deep reflection. The misty mornings and the sunlight shining through the humid air have a mystical effect.
It is important that there is no bad weather, only bad clothing. Dress in layers, wear waterproof footwear and head for the real world.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése